Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tomorrow night is the first session of Course 2 of the cake decorating class. I'm very disappointed it's on a week night, and we're taking it in Au*or* which is about 20+ miles one way for me. I am considering asking B if we can take Nov and Dec off and take the third class in January.

This afternoon was the annual meeting of the Gilbert & Sullivan group I volunteer with. Surprisingly (to me, anyway) I was elected to the board for the coming year. B was too, but that was a no brainer. He served as president year before last and did a great job.

This week should be a more relaxed one at work. Only ONE meeting after school, and I have a much more flexible schedule this week. I'm doing some reader's theatre with four different groups/age levels--that should be so fun. ET-- we should work out some reader's theatre thing sometime with sound effects or musical accompaniment.

This week I am also going to a Sneak Peak VIP kind of thing at the brand new public library that is opening downtown in my city. I'm really looking forward to seeing it-- it's kind of a big deal around here.

Next weekend I'm in "The Really Cold, Snowy Season" Park for a scrapbook retreat ALL weekend with Funny Laurie and 48 other people. I am so so so so so looking forward to it for so so so so so many different reasons. I do wish a couple of other people were going with us (you know who you are) but maybe next time.

No comments: