Monday, December 11, 2006

By the time my last class came in to the library this afternoon I thought I was going to need a wheelchair to leave school today. All four classes did four rounds of geography questions for the geography bee qualifying, and I stood for the whole time. Man, my dogs were aching. I went and got a pedicure just so I could soak my feet and have a foot and leg massage.

I love borrowing this laptop--I can sit on a comfy living room chair and type, and my kitty lays across my lap and snoozes. It doesn't get a whole lot better than that.Well, that and the m&m's lined up on the arm of the chair.

Today we started Secret Santa sneaking at school--we've done it a few years now, but this is the first year everyone is really getting into it-- meaning, they are loving doing it. Not that people have hated it before, it's just that this year so many people have commented to me that they are really having fun with it. I got the neatest bag from mine today-- it was actually more like a last final big present than a daily one. It was a gift bag filled with office supplies (cool pens, post its, funky paperclips, etc...) and a bag of m&m's.All my favorite stuff! There was also a little bundle of pencils that had piano keys on them--so I'm wondering if that's an additional clue.

Tonight I checked my nettieflickers account to see how long I'd had the two dvds of Lost that have been sitting unwatched on my tv cabinet. Hmmmm. Since Nov 7. Yikes. I think I'm just going to send them back and get them again--like in the summer or something. I think B and I are going to spend a day or something watching Christmas movies. My favorite ones are White Christmas, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Holiday Inn. I have lots of others I like, but them's the favorites.What are your favorite Christmas movies?

No comments: