Saturday, December 09, 2006

This felt like the longest week ever. Today was so crazy-- lots of different classes, lessons, and the phone wouldn't stop ringing this morning.It was nearly 10:30 when I remembered there were treats in the lounge.

Tonight we went downtown to see "Sweet Charity" with Molly Ringwald. The show was great--and MR was, too. At dinner we were chatting and during a lull I heard next to me, "Cindi?" At the next booth was someone I taught with at my other school--I hadn't seen her siince I left eight years ago. It was a nice surprise.After dinner we had a little time to kill so we walked around--it's so pretty right now with all the lights in the trees. There were SO many people downtown tonight-- being a Friday night I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

What is surprising is that I am still up at 1 a.m.

No comments: