Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm not really feeling all that happy or content at the moment, so I don't feel like posting and sounding like I am. It's been one of those go to bed bothered, wake up bothered, weeks. Yesterday was the proverbial icing on the cake.

I'm battling another round of killer headaches (they went away for a couple of months and now have been back for a couple of weeks). Nothing, absolutely nothing even touches this constant headache. Usually there's one or two over-the-counter things that help--but not this time. Tomorrow I think I'll call around and find a headache person. I'll probably end up doing some food elimination and re-introduction process which I really don't want to do. Discipline has never really been my forte.

I also had a dream last night about RR and her grade-level change for next year (the change that no one is supposed to really know about but everyone I've talked to seems to know) and woke up bothered about that as well. Sorry RR, no details. It's been hard enough for you to decide--this would completely throw you into a tizzy.

Last night we watched this movie --it had been talked about at B's work and he wanted to see it. A half an hour into it I asked "What was it that your coworkers said about this film?" meaning "Why are we watching this?" It wasn't horrible as in "what a waste of two hours" (like The Matador was) but it won't go on my top ten hundred movie list.

Today-- maybe a massage will help me feel better. I already have one scheduled for Tuesday but you can never have too many, right? And D--have you used your certificate yet? I won't get you another one til you do! And your birthday's coming up, you know.

No comments: