Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've started at least two different posts in the last few days, nothing seems very interesting or worthy of writing. It's been an okay week at school--I've gotten a lot of work done that's been piling up. Tomorrow I'm getting a new counter installed behind the circulation desk. For the last eight years I've had two trapezoid tables end to end as a makeshift counter space, and some people from the school district came through earlier this week looking at things and they said they had a counter they'd install if I wanted it. That just never, ever happens. Free furniture? Free installation? No begging? I think it's going to have some file drawers under it or something--I don't really have a clue what it will look like!

Tomorrow will feel like a l-o-n-g day. I'm joining the principal and the instructional coach for team meetings with every grade level. I love being part of it, but by the time the last grade level is done, I'm wiped out.

Speaking of wiped out......

No comments: