Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm going to be that whiny person that has had 5 days away their job and doesn't want to go back. I want to keep sleeping in later than usual, read during the actual daytime, spend an afternoon scrapbooking, watch old movies, and catch up on the last two CSI episodes whenever I want to.

Thanksgiving was a little early this year, so that means instead of the usual three weeks left before winter break, we have four weeks. I am not really in the mood to do anything work-related. Not Secret Santa, not the cookie exchange someone is trying to get going, not the holiday anything. I'm SO not bah-humbug or anything, I just don't want to be at work, with the people at work.

We have rehearsal today-- and I wish I didn't have to be there. I guess technically I don't have to be there, but I need to watch who has what props and where they enter onstage and that kind of stuff. Snooze.

I see a white chocolate mocha (only half a shot, please) in my immediate future.

God bless us everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not doing secret santa this year. I am just too busy and lack the desire to but the energy into it so it wouldn't be fair to the person that I pick.

My new favorite....peppermint mocha, single shot, only 3 pumps of mocha. YUM! A student bought be some of them that come in the bottles. I am now addicted! Great. I am a weak, weak person.