Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter.

Candy, eggs, and Wii.


Here's Amanda showing us all how to bowl. What you can't see, however, is the running start and hops she does each time. And yes, there is only about 6 feet between the couch and the tv screen.







B shows us his perfect form--always ending with that left hand on his knee for some reason.






And here's mom doing her best to get a strike. Believe me, watching mom bowl with the remote was the best part of the day.






Yes! I came in second place! Actually, all I really wanted to do was beat B. And I did.









And here's Amanda teaching us all a "really fun" dice game. Notice my sister's expression there in the back. Um, no, we didn't play the game very long. Sorry, Amanda, it wasn't that much fun.


I took a ton more pics of the bowling, but they were a little blurry because of the action in the pics, I guess. next time I'll try using that "sports" setting on my camera and see if that helps.

After we got back to my place, B and I watched a great movie- check the linky over there--->. It was a great story. Granted, it was a little unbelievable, but wow, it was just what you wish things would really be like. The music was really great.

Best part of tonight? That I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

No comments: