Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top Fives
5 things under $10 I cannot live without
1. Carmex
2. McDonald’s Iced Tea
3. Flavor Blasted Goldfish Crackers
4. TRESemme styling glaze
5. Venti 7-pump soy chai from SBucks

5 favorite movies
1. Dances With Wolves
2. Sons of Provo
3. The Way We Were
4. The Bad Seed
5. Forbidden Planet
(I have very eclectic taste in movies)

5 songs I could listen to over and over
1. Rubberband Man (Temptations)
2. I Can’t Make You Love Me (Bonnie Raitt)
3. It’s Raining Men (The Weather Girls)
4. Faithfully (Journey)
5. Eleanor Rigby (Beatles)

5 people who influenced my life in a positive way
1. B
2. Ro
3. Mr. Hurrell
4. Wanda Rusk
5. My grandmother(s)

5 things that stay in your purse all the time
1. Carmex
2. glasses
3. sweetener packets
4. insurance card
5. library card

5 moments I changed me forever
1. the day I learned to read
2. the day TA died
3. the day BB died
4. the day I moved out of my parent’s house
5. the day I went to college

5 places you would really love to go
1. Italy
2. New Zealand
3. a beach on a Caribbean island—I’m not real picky about which one
4. Banff, Canada
5. Fiji or Tahiti

5 favorite Broadway musicals
1. Jekyll and Hyde: The Musical
2. South Pacific
3. West Side Story
4. Guys and Dolls
5. Brigadoon

Tag, you're it.

No comments: