Thursday, September 10, 2009

Celebrating KR's birthday at White Fintz Farmy recently-- and this photo is called a Miracle Photo. We all have our eyes open, and have decent expressions on our faces.

I hadn't been to WFF in forever. I don't even remember the last time I was there. I'm not a big fan of fried chicken because most times it's pretty greasy. I loved this chicken--it was perfect, and not greasy at all. And the best part of the restaurant (besides all the silly things outside that are for kids but CP made them for grownups that night)? There's actually an adults only room! No rugrats banging their spoons on the table incessantly. We didn't sit there, but good to know for next time!

2 comments:

Nell said...

I've always wanted to go there!

cb said...

If they had a coupon, I'd say yes. They are a bit pricey--but the food is really good.

Maybe we should go for a family birthday thing sometime. Daniel wouldn't like it, though. At all.