Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spent some time this morning with someone I really enjoy. We're working on a committee together for the CCIRA conference. She is such a good resource and so smart. I like spending time with her because I always feel smarter when I leave. She sparked an interest in me in doing online book talks for the CCBA list of nominated titles. I came right home and started a power point slide show to turn into a booktalk.

Tonight I had plans to go to a play downtown. I've changed the date of the tickets a couple of times because since B moved I've lost my go-do-things-with  pal, and I get tired of always trying to find someone to go with me. RF and I made plans to head downtown, go to dinner and go to the show. This afternoon I found my tickets and the date is June 1. Lately I really cannot seem to keep any kind of date or schedule in my head. It's frustrating because I used to be so good at it, but not any more. Frustrating. I'm glad I discovered it before we headed to the theater.

No comments: