Saturday, September 09, 2006

From an email--but I'm doing it here so maybe you guys will, too. I did add some extra lists....
And RR-- Send me your answers and I'll post it!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier at Safeway (before scanners and electric scales!)
2. "on the line" at a meat-packing plant (and yes, it WAS as wonderful as it sounds)
3. Cashier at a teacher supply store
4. Librarian!

Four movies you would watch (and have!) over and over:
1. Bring It On
2. Rent
3. Romeo and Juliet (the 1968 version)
4. Dances With Wolves

Four places you have lived:
1. Gastonia, NC
2. Lakewood, CO
3. Arvada, CO
4. that's all-- weird!

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Law and Order-CI
2. CSI (Las Vegas)
3. Seinfeld
4. The View (the first half)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Sint Maarten
2. New York City
3. Santa Fe
4. Washington State and western Canada

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pretty much anything made from potatoes
2. bagels/cream cheese
3. movie theater popcorn
4. a really well made salad

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on a boat in the Caribbean
2. at a show or walking around in NYC
3. getting a massage
4. anywhere but here

Four favorite pieces of clothing:
1. black track pants
2. way oversized pink jersey shirt that's completely all ragged and comfy
3. jeans
4. jammie pants

Four favorite photos I have:
1. Amanda and Katie on Amanda's first day of kindergarten
2. with B on the beach in St Maarten
3. Amanda, Katie and Daniel at Danelle's wedding
4. with Amanda at her wedding (because I looked goooood!)

Four things I don't think I'd ever do:
1. deep sea dive
2. run a marathon
3. eat octopus (or shrimp, or snails, or sushi, get the idea?)
4. touch a snake

No comments: