Sunday, September 10, 2006

My answers are way below (because I posted them last night). Here are RR's thoughts:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. convalescent home kitchen worker
3. dirty laundry collector at Holiday Inn
4. Teacher!

Four movies you would watch (and have!) over and over:
1. Grease
2. The Heavenly Kid (I'm such a dork!)
3. Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
4. What Women Want

Four places you have lived:
1. Pontiac, MI
2. Waterford, MI
3. Superior, CO
4. Golden, CO

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. 24
4. Lost

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. St. Kitts
2. Hikone, Japan
3. Cabo San Lucas
4. Toronto, Canada

Four of my favorite foods:
1. CB's Mac & Cheese
2. Noodle's Mac & Cheese
3. Steak
4. Ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Michigan
2. on a motorcycle
3. anywhere tropical
4. in bed

Four favorite pieces of clothing:
1. running pants
2. Todd's old t-shirts
3. pj pants
4. super comfy, worn out jeans

Four favorite photos I have:
1. a close up of Todd and I dancing at our wedding
2. my father and I dancing at my wedding
3. my mom and dad when they first started dating
4. my doggie (Achilles) laying under the Christmas tree

Four things I don't think I'd ever do:
1. mountain climbing
2. sky diving (although it would be SO cool!)
3. spit out a kid
4. constantly rub my fat, pregnant belly if I ever do have to spit out a kid

No comments: