Saturday, October 21, 2006

The hard drive on my home computer has gone to the dark place, as have all my files and a lot of my photos. I'm at the public library doing my computer stuff--I don't really like blogging and stuff like that at school.

The circus last weekend was great-- we got to spend some time with Chuck (the ringmaster and former star of Jekyll and Hyde the Musical on tour a few years ago) before and after the show. We hadn't really had a chance to talk to him since Kiss Me Kate came through Denver in 2002--so it was nice to catch up. I was really hoping we'd get to take him out to dinner but man, they are busy after the show setting up for the next one! I did get some good photos (after I finally realized I could set my camera like it had high speed film) so will post one or two sometime when I can. I hate not having my computer at home!!

School is busy, Halloween is coming up and that's always fun. Not.

Gosh, after a week of not posting you'd think I'd have a lot to say. How boring.

Last night my theatre group started rehearsals for The Christmas Carol (Gilbert & Sullivan style). They are doing the full show this year, instead of the scaled down version they did last year. I don't really have anything to do in the show--I'm guessing maybe I'll be doing will call or something, but I went last night just to hang out. They rehearse Fri nights and Sun afternoons-- bam, there goes your weekend! I'm not going tomorrow--I'm joining CP and Funny Laurie for some scrapbooking.

So there you go.

No comments: