Sunday, October 29, 2006


I did something so stupid last night. Those of you that know me fairly well know that I do not ever, ever watch scary movies. Not even mildly scary ones. So what do I get sucked into last night? I sat for three hours in a row and watched "Scariest Movie Moments". Dumb, dumb, dumb. I've always lived perfectly happily not knowing what certain movies were even about. But now not only do I know the plot, I've seen some of the scariest parts of them. Hostel, Saw, The Grudge, to name a few. At 9:30 I decided to go drop off a nettie flickers movie I was ready to return, and when I went outside to my car I was sorry I had watched those snippets! Too dark, too cold, and I was just sure I saw shadows of things on the walls outside. And to top it all off--I get to the post office and discover I had picked up a movie envelope I hadn't even opened yet and had left the other one at home. There was only one thing to do. Head to the nearest SB and get something yummy. One of the nice parts of that was there was a kid working there that I knew at my other school many years ago. He wasn't one of my students, but I still had known him. He used to work at a different SB then left to go work at a bank, and eventually came back to SB because the health insurance at SB was better than at the bank. Go figure.

No comments: