Saturday, October 28, 2006


Happy Birthday to my favorite Scorpio--B!

Whatever happened to the expectation that libraries were quiet places? This public library is anything but quiet. Middle schoolers crowded around one computer next to me, listening to something through headphones on full blast. Talking to each other across the room, "Hey! I found Corey's MySpace page!". How about some adults-only times? Yes, I am officially getting old.

So glad the work week came to an end. Last night was rehearsal for the show, I went just to sit and listen, obviously, since I don't have a part! At times I was kind of wishing I was at least singing in the chorus, but the thought of having to wear a costume and be on stage looking like I do now squashes all those thoughts immediately. Maybe next year. The group sounds SO good--this should be a great show. After rehearsal we went to the SB at B&N down on Colo Blvd--it stays open 24 hours and is only about ten mins from where we were. The only problem with that SB is that there is never anywhere to sit-- it's overrun by all kinds of people with laptops that seem to think the extra chairs are for their purses, computer cases, etc... We wandered around awhile and looked at stuff and talked, but then I hit the tired wall and had to call it a night. I'd been up since 12:30 the night before watching Ridiculous House Fraus on Wisteria Lane.

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!

I love the weekend. AndI'm almost done Christmas shopping. Shut.up. Yes, really.

No comments: