Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A quick stop at the library to read email--then off to run some errands. Tonight I'm going to a preview of Thoroughly Modern Mille at the ACenter, then home to make mac and cheese for tomorrow. Yum. RR--I'd make you your own, but you won't be around for awhile! Maybe later... TMM isn't one of my favorite musicals, but B likes it. I'm going because it only costs 1.00 and I like going to the previews.

Our G&S Christmas Carol is coming up--the weekend of Dec 1-2-3. I know it will be great, but rehearsals have been less than stellar. They added an extra rehearsal the Fri night after Thanksgiving. Originally that was a night off, but they really do need the rehearsal. This has sure been a lot of work (for them, not necessarily for me) for only three performances. I'm also always surprised at how many people aren't at rehearsals--and evidently that's okay. I guess I'm of the mind that if you make a commitment to do something, that means you'll be there. Maybe I'm in the minority.

I'm so looking forward to a few days away from school. Hard to believe that soon we'll be having winter break and then the year is half over. This school year is already going so quickly.

The timer ticks... so there you go. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: