Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving was fun-- and not quite as crazy as our family gatherings usually are. Food was good, the mac and cheese was decimated by the end of the day. I'm glad I made two more dishes for B and I that I left at home! After coming back to my place we watched Rebel Without a Cause-- it was okay, not something I was completely impressed with. Then B watched it again with the commentary turned on, and I watched it with my eyes closed as I was under an afghan on the couch.

Rehearsal tonight and Sunday afternoon-- and will probably work on some scrapbooking tomorrow. I feel kind of lazy--but I really need to get out and take a walk or something. The weather has been so nice lately there's no reason to get out and about. I'd like to do some shopping but I'm not that interested in the crowds today. It's not so much the crowds I hate, it's the parking--or the lack of it. I really need to get to the chiropractor but I think they are closed today.

No comments: