Sunday, January 14, 2007

Here it is 9:00 at night and I have absolutely nothing to show for the day. It was nice.

Yesterday B and I drove up to Breck to see a play in a little theatre. It sure felt like a long drive--and the drive home was the longest ever. I don't know if it was the change in altitude or what coming home, but my head felt like it was about to explode--and my ears felt like ice picks were embedded in them. I know it's completely related to the cold or whatever it is I've had, but by the time we got home I actually had given some thought to asking B if he'd take me to the emergency room instead of home. It was the worst pain ever--- the worst. Today is somewhat better---since yesterday I've been stuffing myself with migraine relief capsules, natural herbs, cough syrup, herbal tea, water, soup, you name it I've probably taken it. This is really getting old.

No comments: