Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's nearly 1 pm and I'm still in my jammies. I will probably get showered and dressed here pretty soon, but who knows. I'm enjoying not having anything important to do.

Last night I came home from Boulder a long, winding way. It took me on some country roads that had such neat houses-- and I thought I wouldn't mind living out in the country like that. But then I thought...they probably get mice, too. Anyway, it took me about an hour and half to get home and I ended up on the opposite side of the highway from the Big Broomfield Mall That People Think Belongs to Boulder. It was an interesting drive home. I stopped and got Chinese take-out which ended up being not as tasty as I was hoping it would be.

This morning I watched a move called The Incredible Shrinking Man (8:00 in the morning--gotta love that). I really love those b&w sci fi movies. After that I watched a dvd I had that I need to get sent back--Nine Lives. It was really good-- nine little short stories about different women and their lives. It was so good.

Looks to be a quiet weekend--yay. B doesn't feel so great so I'm expecting he'll want to stay close to home and hole up with his cats and some books. Fine by me!

I did make a haircut appt for Wed-- finally.

And I'm thinking a visit to SB is in the plans for today. If I actually get out of my jammies at some point, that is.

No comments: