Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I just printed some photos on my new printer-- they were... okay. I don't know that I'll be printing my own photos all the time-- after the cartridge and photo paper I have now run out. I might need to try glossy paper-- even though I never, ever get glossy prints. These just look like color copies made on photo paper--which I guess technically they are. Every time I printed a photo I got a message showing how much ink the cartridge had left--and it looked like the ink in the paper printer side was going down, not the one on the photo printer side. I'm sure it will take some time to learn the nuances of the printer. The best part of the whole experience? Getting 320 photos off my camera's memory card and onto the new photo system on the computer. Those pics have been on the memory card since October.

I had Chipotle for lunch and thought I'd be done with munching for the day--since I was pretty full. I'm sitting here in my jammie pants and t-shirt and slippers and am seriously considering driving to *$$. The drive-through, obviously.

No comments: