Wednesday, March 28, 2007

People out there in blog land-- there's some serious blog roll housekeeping that needs to be done. Some of you have some links that need to be re-evaluated (jenniy--you have a bunch) because they haven't posted in months and months or the blog is gone. I read all the blogs listed on my blog roll-- I guess I thought everyone else reads theirs, too, but now I think not.

I know I do keep one or two people on mine because I know them personally and am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt ("calling SW, calling SW"...) but for the most part I try to keep mine relatively updated, and would hope someone would let me know if there's a forgotten or languishing blog listed.

So when you list people on your blog roll, is it just a courtesy or do you really read them regularly?

No comments: