- I love this template. I know probably a million other people have it, too, but not with my mix of colors. These colors make me happy.
- When is an IKEA going to come here? I would think there would be one at Flatty-Irons by now.
- My brain is about to explode from a huge decision I need to make. It's huge, people. So huge it's taking over all my neurons.
- I have new jeans on, and they stink. In the smelly kind of way, that is. Normally I kind of like that "new clothing smell" but seriously, these reek.
- On Thursday I participated in what we call "emotional shopping". I don't do it very often, but I knew I was in trouble when I walked out of the house and actually said out loud, "I don't know where I'm going or why, but I need to buy something". I ended up with a new quilt/bed-cover. This is my weakness when I'm emotional shopping--bed linens and towels.
- I'm kind of dreading the author visit at school tomorrow. It's the end of the year and I've got a million and one things to get done and it's just in the way. I know it will be great and fun and all that but it's taking up my day!
- We had our year-end "retirement" get-together after school on Friday. The house was lovely (perfect for a party) and the food was great, but I didn't really have that much fun. The boss-man was annoying me to no end, and I was surprised at how few people actually showed up this year. One of the people we were honoring didn't even bother to come, and quite a few people left early.
- Sometimes I think I should have changed schools again about 3 years ago. The one thing that would have been not great about that is I never would have met RR.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Posted by cb at 5:58 PM