Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mmmmmm. I had the best salad this afternoon. After our staff mtg this afternoon I went downtown to have an early dinner at the salad place where KT works. It was yummmmmmmmo. You pick your lettuces, cheese (I skipped that), meat (I had blackened chicken) and everything else you want (I had roasted cauliflower, dried cranberries, pecans and sunflower seeds). Then they dump it out on a big cutting board and chop the heck out of it. So, so good. And it was good to see KT, as well. Although I'm going to have to teach her to pay attention a little more closely. We ate outside, and at one point I got up to use the restroom and asked her to keep an eye on my purse. When I come back out, she's in the other restroom and my purse is sitting out on the sidewalk, unzipped and ripe for the picking.

16-1/2 more school days. Yowza.

No comments: