Friday, May 11, 2007

Wow--today was the best weather we've had in forever. While most of the school was outside at least half the day participating in track and field day, I was in the library teaching all the kindergarten and first grade classes, and doing a research project with some fifth graders. Poor me. Tomorrow is supposed to reach 85 degrees. And I'll probably be spending the day in a movie theater doing a marathon day of movies. While it will probably be fun and entertaining, I'd rather go on a drive to the mountains.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get a pass to the water park this summer. I got one last year and only used it twice, so it didn't even pay for itself. At this point the water park may be my only vacation this summer--so the price will probably be worth it.

No comments: