Sunday, May 27, 2007

Well, today wasn't quite as bad as I had been dreading. The loading of the sets went a lot faster than usual, mostly because the there aren't as many set pieces as we usually have. There are still HUGE pieces, just not as many little pieces. And the move in (to the theatre) and setting everything up wasn't too bad--mostly because I didn't do much of anything! There actually wasn't a lot of work to do--the people who are doing the set change and all that are the ones who really needed to do most of the work, and they were really busy. I hung around and took a lot of pictures, and observed--since I need to know what goes where and when it goes there. B and I didn't leave until around 5:15-- personally I tried to get him to leave a lot earlier than that because there were just a few people left and they were just doing piddly things, but he's one of those that always walks out with the last person, "just in case" they need him to do something.

I'm in charge of props, and have misplaced the prop list. I had it Monday night after rehearsal and cannot find it anywhere. Yes, it is just a list of props, but it also tells which side backstage they go on, who uses them and when. I thought maybe it was at school so drove all the way over there to look but no luck. Not good.

I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: