Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One way I volunteer at the ACenter (for those of you not in the area, it's a performing arts center--art galleries, plays, classes, etc...) is to make reminder calls to people that are signed up to usher at the plays. Just now I was making calls, and was mostly getting answering machines (which I actually prefer). The show there now is The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Here's what my last message on a voice mail went like:

"Hi Barbara--this is Cindi calling to remind you about volunteering at the Best Little Whorehouse tomorrow night."

Then I started laughing because I realized what I'd said and then told her not worry about volunteering at the whorehouse, she could just plan on ushering at the play.

Hahahahahaha. I kill myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha......that is hilarious! You make me laugh out loud!