Monday, July 30, 2007

This picture is what I felt like about two hours ago.
Tonight CP and I spent four hours at Keengkohs putting together the @%&*!! memory book for the upcoming reunion. It's supposed to be more of a directory with people's contact information in it, but I told her it was actually turning into more of a yearbook now--we ask for and people send pics of themselves now, with their families, etc... We also put photos in of past reunions--so this thing had better be appreciated. If even one person says anything negative about the book--bam!--right in the kisser and down they go. I cannot believe how much time we've collectively spent on this book. Next time--I'm thinking the price goes up and we get a kickback.
And to think most of these people didn't give me the time of day when we were in high school.

No comments: