After next week, it will settle down a lot, but until then, I'm running out of steam. I'm so behind with what I usually have done now. I don't even have all my classes ready for checkout yet. I'm taking about three classes a day until they've all come through, and it's all I can do to keep up with just the ones coming in on that day.
I am so looking forward to the three day weekend.
Here's a little food meme for you. If you don't have a blog (you know who you are) just leave your answers in the comments.
1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled soft or over easy. If they have even a hint of brown on them (overcooked) I gag.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? No java for me—but I like hot tea with sweetener.
3. Favorite breakfast food Oatmeal with walnuts and a little brown sugar.
4. Peanut butter - smooth or crunchy? Both
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Light raspberry vinaigrette
6. Coke or Pepsi? No soda for me since 2004
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? Microwave popcorn or a bowl of cereal
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? I don’t order pizza delivery
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Whatever will fit in the microwave
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? My mom’s biscuits (NOT the ones in the can!)
9. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Um… no
10. Do any foods remind you of someone? I don’t think so
11. Is there a food you refuse to eat? seafood
12. What was your favorite food as a child? I honestly can’t remember
13. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? I didn’t really “hate” foods I love now, I just didn’t have some foods until later, and then liked them---avocado, raisins
14. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Corned beef hash in a can, salmon patties
15. Favorite fruit & vegetable: Strawberries, blueberries/ cooked broccoli, potatoes
16. Favorite junk food: Cheetos
17. Favorite between meal snack: cheese sticks, walnuts
18. Do you have any weird food habits? I don’t think so, but I’m sure she will remind me if I do.
19. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? apples, yogurt, popcorn
20 . You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? To go eat at Macaroni Grill
21. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I just don’t
22. Can I get you a drink? Going out—iced tea. Mostly water everywhere else. Except on Wednesdays. Then it’s Iced Soy Chai.
23. Red wine or white? Bleck
24. Favorite dessert really good brownies
25. The perfect nightcap? Rootbeer float