Monday, October 08, 2007

Eating: chocolate chip cookie dough
Drinking: nothing at the moment
Feeling: lost, misunderstood, wistful, melancholy (melancholical?)
Dreading: getting up early enough to leave the house at 6:30 tomorrow morning

Man, the P-Man was on a tear this morning. He loosened up considerably later, but for a few hours it was tip-toe around the school time. He's been kind of like that quite a bit recently, but today his day started with the news that a kindergartner had seen her father commit suicide by shooting himself in the head while she was right there. That kid's life will never be the same. Ever.

I'm looking forward to a weekend in the mountains with Funny Laurie. I know that no matter how low I've been feeling for the last... well...it feels like forever.... she will make me feel good about myself and there will be much laughing. We're going to a scrapbooking retreat and I know it will be wonderful.

Four more days......


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Who is the P-man? M2?

Anonymous said...

I want to go to winter park and not scrapbook.