Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It was a kind of busy day at school-- which I don't mind so much, but it makes the day go by so fast. Sometimes that's a good thing. I've got a lot to do at school these days, so when it goes by too fast, it's not a good thing.

Biggest disappointment of the day? Okay, ONE of the biggest disappointments of the day? I went for my massage today and no one was home. Lights off. Door locked. Turns out, it's next Tuesday. Soooo disappointing. I looked forward to that all day long.

Lots of drama at the work place these days--and while I'm really feeling sad and bothered about what's going on, I am just so glad mine was weeks ago. I'm not completely over it, I don't think I ever will be, but mine is now history so it's not quite as painful at the moment. The really sad part--I don't see any of this ending anytime soon.

I still have a residual dry cough left over form being sick recently, and it's annoying. It's constant and it makes me have a headache. Stop, already.

And you. You with all the power. You need to stop it, too.

No comments: