Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gah, what a week. Not awful really, just busy and personally annoying and unfulfilling on so many levels.

My SMARTboard was delivered today--I am so excited to learn how to use it. It's being installed next Friday, then the ceiling mounted projector (but not like the one in the picture) will be installed on the following Monday. Now everyone will want to be in the library.

Here's the 3X Thursday:

1. Do you have very many friends? Do you hang out with them a lot? If not, why not?
Well... I suppose that's how you'd define "friend". My dictionary says "a person you know well and are fond of" (and I'm surprised the dictionary would end a definition with a preposition, but I know I'm way too picky that way--blame my mom). I do have quite a few people I am fond of, but I don't feel I really know very many people well. I only have a couple of people I hang out with very often.

2. When/if you have issues with your friends, do you bring it up to them? How? If not, why not?
I am so not a person that brings up issues. there is one person I sometimes bring up things that are bugging me (about them), but too many times it turns out to be me feeling like I'm way off base and in the wrong, so I don't do it as often as I'd like to.

3. Do you still have friends from long ago? Do you still talk to them? If not, why not? If so, are you still close with them? Why/why not?
Why? Why not? So many personal questions! Some of my favorite friends are ones from high school--and that was longer ago than most of you have been alive.

No comments: