Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally.

I'm feeling more like my regular self. Last night I was actually able to sleep on my side all night, instead of propped up half-sitting. Saturday and Sunday were miserable. I was in my jammies from Fri night until today at 11:00.I did change my jammies every day, but I was still in them all weekend. I had a haircut scheduled this afternoon at 1:00 and we all know how much I love my haircuts....so there was no way I was missing that.I'm about out of stuff to blow out my nasal cavities, and while that sounds gross, it's a good thing. I love my neti pot. I love Delsym cough suppressant.I love hot tea. I love Poofs Tissues With Lotion. I love not feeling like I did for the last three days.

What I don't love is missing the weekend in the mountains with the gals at school. But I would have been so miserable up there, I just know it.

Maybe next year.

I've been so worried about being sick tomorrow. We're setting up the book fair at 8 a.m., and I need to stop and get breakfast burritos for my helpers before I go to school. Being as sick as I was would not have been a good thing for tomorrow. I guess I could have just sat in a chair and directed everyone, but I'm glad it won't come to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! I'm so bummed that I didn't come by for a breakfast burrito. Today was so busy that by time I realized I was starving, the day was over. I hate this time of year!