Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Punk'd.

I'm feeling a little punk tonight-- tired, a little bummed about some things, and not looking forward to Friday because it's back to back rotations through the book fair pretty much non stop. But Friday afternoon is a retirement party for two people I taught with at my other school, and I'm really looking forward to that. It's at a music club in Olde Town Aardvaark and I think it should be fun.

So. tonight I just got done eating some comfort food that I sometimes eat when I'm feeling a little (or a lot) down. Any guesses?

2 comments:

Nell said...

Well if it was me it might be biscuit dough or crackers in milk, those are my weird snacks but not exactly comfort food. I don't know if I actually have a comfort food.

Anonymous said...

Mac and Cheese? That would make me feel better!