Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm beginning to think I'll never be done with all the little things I'm wrapping up at school. My last day should have been last Thursday, but I went in today and am going in again tomorrow. I'm "officially" checked out, meaning all (okay, almost all) my keys are turned in and the boss signed off on my checkout sheet, but I still have a car load to take home, and will be picking up my desk, etc... next Tuesday. it just keeps dragging on and on...bleh.


The show is done, so at least that's not in the background as well. It was a good run, the performances were great, I got some good pics, and I'm glad it's done. I need to spend some time going through all the photos and posting them online so the cast can see them, but I just don't want to right now. Maybe this weekend. B is occupied elsewhere this weekend, so I have some downtime. I like spending the weekends doing whatever we do, but the down time away from each other is always good, too.


I always offer to take individual and small group photos of anyone in the cast that wants them, and most people wait until the last show to do this. On the way TO the last show I realized i forgot my camera. I was about 25 mins from home when i realized it, and almost turned around and got it, but went to Target and bought a one-time use camera instead. Man, it was weird using a regular camera again. When I took it to Wal Mart today to drop it off for developing, I had to stop and think for a minute how to do that. I do ALL my photo finishing online now--so it took me a minute to remember about the envelopes and the drop box.


I think it may be an early night for me--I'm really tired. I don't feel so great-- I'm sure it's allergies causing all the symptoms. Lots of sneezing, nose blowing, eyes watering. Fun times.

No comments: