Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have a new neighbor next door (we share a wall) and she seems nice but she's pretty young, has friends over a lot (loud friends--friends that drink and use the f-word a lot) and seems to be outside a lot with said friends on the common green area of our quad. This area has always been super quiet, and mostly older people, so it's a little annoying to have to tolerate this at the moment. This too, shall pass. I hope.

My brain hurts. I had such a busy day today--I worked this afternoon and was busy from the time I walked in til I walked out. Not just busy, but really, really busy. I was home for about an hour when it was time to head to CP's house and do algebraic equations for hours. Actually we were filling out the paperwork to submit to the State Department of Revenue for the pull-tab raffles the historical society sold back in early September. There's a b-load of math involved, and the forms... my gawd the forms. L-31, L21a, L-33, payouts, quarterly report, distribution of proceeds, summary of pull tab activity decimals, dollar signs, lions and tigers and bears, oh my! ACK! Seriously, my head still hurts.

I was going to spend a good part of the day scrapbooking tomorrow, but I think now I'm going to go get a massage.

For my head, maybe.

No comments: