Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm getting ready to start a new book this week-- see it over there on the right...

Last night I watched the best movie--and when it was done, watched a good portion again with the commentary. If it hadn't been after midnight, I would've watched the whole thing again with the commentary. If you like black and white classics, get this--you won't be disappointed. I've been on kind of classic movie kick lately--this weekend I also watched Night of the Hunter-- Robert Mitchum was a little scary. This afternoon I taped (yes, taped--not tivo) The Children's Hour (Audrey Hepburn) and To Sir With Love (Sidney Poitier).

Yesterday I was feeling quite a bit better so had some of my leftover lasagna, and by the time I went to bed had a stomach ache again. I don't think it was the lasagna because B ate some and he didn't get sick, but who knows. I'm wondering if I should it again and see for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my all time favorites is To Sir With Love.

Mr. Pete said...

I vote no on the lasagna. And is that new read fiction or nonfiction?
Laurie

Anonymous said...

What is this tape thing you speak of?

Anonymous said...

Mr Pete? You're funny.

The book is non-fiction--Bryan read it recently and really liked it. Of course, he's a Lincolnphile so loves anything ALincoln.

Re: the tape "Your world frightens and confuses me!"