Saturday, January 03, 2009

Being sick is no fun.

On Friday morning I woke up about 4 a.m. with a terrible stomach ache and from that point on it was all downhill. For 24 hours I either laid in bed, spent some non-quality time in the bathroom, or laid on the couch. I don't remember being that sick in forever. I called my friend KF about 1:30 to see if he would be out and about and could maybe bring me some juice bars. What a good friend--he brought me juice bars and took B's redbox movie back for me. I spent most of the yesterday trying to drink hot tea and sleeping.

Today I feel a lot better, but still a little grumbly (my tummy, not my attitude). I just got back from running a few errands think that will be the most energy I expend today, because I'm still not feeling completely better. In fact, looking at that photo of my lasagna down there makes me a little nauseous.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad you're feeling better. I caught a cold on vacation, thankfully nothing worse, but it keeps getting worse instead of better.