Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For some reason I am watching Wife Swap. I never watch this show, but have caught bits of it sometimes as I am channel surfing. I know why I don't watch it. It's the same reason I don't listen to Dr. Laura's show very often. These people are annoying. This episode has a woman who is lazy beyond belief. Her husband does all the work around the house, all the cooking. She's now in a family that runs the fitness training for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, and a fitness boot camp. She has done absolutely nothing the entire time she's been in this house because "she doesn't feel good". She's lazy, and out of shape, and not used to doing anything but laying on the couch watching soaps, so it's a challenge for her. She's now refusing to participate in the swap anymore, and has threatened to walk off the show now. I can't stand people like that. Wah wah wah. Same with the callers on Dr. Laura's show.

4 comments:

Nell said...

It's a train wreck and I eat it up.

Cyndi said...

I like Dr. Laura. I like when she tells people to shape up and act like adults.

cb said...

I can listen to Dr Laura most of the time, but only for a little bit at a time. It's not her that is annoying--it's the callers. They "um" and "uh" and take forever to tell their story. Same thing annoys me on Dom and Jane in the mornings-- so many of the callers just ramble on and on and I end up yelling "Just tell the damn story!" and turn it off.

katie said...

i hate dom and jane. i like dr laura cuz shes for real. but most of all...I LOVE WIFESWAP!!!!!!!!!!!