Friday, May 01, 2009

Gah--trying to tie up loose ends before leaving the house at 5:45 in the a.m. on Saturday. I'm headed to a national reading/writing conference in Minneapolis for the week, and it's been really challenging to get things done that need to be done. I haven't really traveled since Dec 2006--and it feels like it! Why in the world I chose a flight that leaves at 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday--I'll never know. I am going to try to connect with a blogger I've read for a few years--she doesn't really blog much anymore but she is on my facebook, so I sent her an email and hopefully we can at least meet for coffee or something.

I am going to try to get Funny Laurie or Diving Kristin involved in this organization so I have someone to pal around with at these things!

One thing I know--even though my cat bites me and makes me crazy, I will really miss her!!

I should have been in bed hours ago.

No comments: