Monday, July 20, 2009

Enough with the hot. Ready for some cool.

Tomorrow has the potential to be a banner day. Izzy is meeting Dr. R (the vet) for the first time. We have a new cat carrier that's not made of plastic--it's black mesh with a comfy black lambskin-type pad on the bottom. Right now the carrier is sitting on the living room floor, unzipped, with her new favorite toy sitting inside. My hope is that she will venture in at some point tonight just to check it out.

The purpose of the vet visit is just to have her checked out, and hopefully determine approximately how old she is. Since this will be the first time I've had to get her into a cat carrier and drive any distance with her, I'm really hoping it's not too stressful. For me, that is.

"I know this is the sack that has my new little sparkly cat toy balls
you got at the craft store. Open the bag now and nobody gets hurt.
Muwahahahahahaha."

2 comments:

danelle said...

Spooky has fallen in love with the car carrier you let Daniel borrow. He is in it ALL the time. What time are you going, do you want company? I am meeting mom at 1230.

cb said...

I can't imagine a trip to the vet would be very fun for you. But I'd meet you guys for lunch if that's what you're doing.