Saturday, October 31, 2009

Searching and searching for the picture you know you have somewhere, then doing a google search for "barfing pumpkin"... priceless. This is my favorite Halloween picture ever--first seen years ago on my sister's now long-neglected blog. Come back, sissy, come back!

It's been almost one whole week since new cat came to live with us. The first couple of days and nights were fairly uneventful, but he hid under the bed almost the entire time. He's now pretty much made himself at home. He sleeps on my bed during the day-- as does Izzy. They both have claimed their respective snoozing spots--mere feet away from each other. Izzy still chases him up the stairs and hisses and growls, but it's pretty half-heartedly and I'm sure she's only doing it because she'll lose her street cred if she doesn't. The chasing back and forth almost seem like playing-- if so, that sure didn't take long.The one thing that has NOT happened since new cat arrived--- Izzy hasn't awakened me at 4:30 a.m. with the usual paper tearing , meowing, batting me on the back.

The cat still has no name-- he's completely white, is still really timid and runs away when I try to approach him. He's definitely NOT a Snowflake, a Casper, or a Shadow. He's a pretty big cat, and meows a little, but chirps more than meows. Hopefully a name will make itself know in the next few days. I'm sure he's tired of hearing me call him "Baby".

No comments: