Monday, November 23, 2009

Almost finished with the MS book (over there---->). I borrowed it from a friend and have had it for over a month, and just started it this afternoon. I think I was avoiding reading it, concerned it would be too dark and sad. It is sad, but it is a pretty good read. One thing I really like is that it has the facts, not all the speculations and error-laden reporting done by the media.

Hard to believe it's the week of Thanksgiving. I went to buy some groceries for things I'm making for Thursday, and finally stopped because I can't believe how much things cost these days. I guess tomorrow I'll head to Big Box Super Store where the prices are more reasonable (hopefully).

B and I are getting together wed evening to make his super yummy stuffing and shoo fly pie. I love love love the stuffing he makes. I don't know that we will bring it to the family dinner, it's made with all savory breads (rye, pumpernickel, etc..) and most of my fam probably wouldn't eat it. I don't care for those breads, but I love the stuffing.

I found what looks to be a really good chocolate cake recipe on a blog, but it has 2 cups of sugar. That seems a bit excessive, doesn't it?

Brrrrrrrr. I wish I had an electric blanket to turn on before I hop into bed tonight.

No comments: