My friend Laurie frequently blogs in the format of bullets, so I'm going to use the Did You Know format.
Did You Know...
- It sucks to get older. I've had lower back pain for many, many months, and today my massage person worked some trigger points on some tennis elbow pain I have. It was so painful I was really close to crying, but it feels so much better tonight.
- The CCIRA conference is barely a month away, and while it's been a great experience, I will be happy to wake up on Feb 6 and know I don't have to worry about this or that or feel like I am behind on something. It's been a long two years.
- I'm reading Loving Frank (Nancy Horan) for the third time. I could tell you that it's because I love the book so much (I really, do actually) but the real reason is because my Kindle has been downstairs for a couple of weeks and this book is one of the few on my nightstand I would read again.
- Shawshank Redemption is the other one--I've read that one three times as well. I don't really care for the other three stories in the book (it's actually called "Different Seasons") and wish Shawshank was available by itself on the Kindle.
- Because I really, really dislike peeling oranges, I have avoided the Cutie Clementine rage. Until recently. Oh my--I've been missing out! I don't, but I believe could eat 8 of those things in one sitting. And so easy to peel. Mmmm.
- My 40th high school reunion is 19 months from this week. 40! The nice thing is, I still see and talk to a lot of those people all the time. So it's not a big shock when we see each other.
- I listen to NPR pretty much all the time when I'm in the car. Even if I'm not that interested in the story or the program, I like the sound of the voices. Except for the BBC news which is all that's on NPR at night and into the morning. Don't like that much at all.