Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I was so hoping that The Great Pumpkin would be on tonight. I probably have the dvd somewhere in my boxes of teaching stuff-- I kind of wish I had it to watch tonight. There's nothing like the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and Christmas shows to make the holidays seem more official. Best Christmas movie hands down? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Love it.

I probably should be putting together my mac and cheese and chocolate cake for tomorrow, but making them tomorrow makes more sense, even though it's going to mean some work before I head to my sister's house.

Last night I saw the stage show of Shrek-- and got an impromptu backstage tour by one of the actors. I've know his family for a long, long time-- close to thirty, actually! I've watched him grow up and have a nice career on Broadway in NYC, and it was nice to see him in a big touring show. The backstage your was so interesting-- costumes, wigs, set pieces--I wish I could do that for every show!

Brrr... time to go turn up the heat a bit!



No comments: