Thursday, August 31, 2006

The birthday cake I made for my aide was very well received. She was thrilled with it-- which was very nice. I thought about getting another one ready for KM whose bday is Monday, but I'll bring it Tuesday. I've been making mac and cheese tonight, and am going to bed as soon as that's done. I used all sharp cheddar in the m&c, I hope that works okay.

Earlier tonight I checked a couple of auctions I have going, and was pleased that one of the albums I have listed was finally at around $11.00. It's been around $1.00 for days now. I just checked and in the half hour or so it's gone from $11.00 to $36.00. Doin' the happy dance! The person who will probably win it lives Lakewood, and asked if she could have reduced shipping. I'm sure she'll probably just come pick it up.

Tomorrow is supposed to be chillier than usual-- I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm really looking forward to the end of the day. Three marvelous days off--- lalalalalala.

No comments: