Saturday, November 11, 2006


Bowling. The new way to humiliate yourself in front of your coworkers.

Yesterday after school 7 of us went bowling instead of the usual FAC we do every now and then. It really was great fun but there are some weird aspects to it that make bowling a little bizarre. Wearing shoes that a million others have worn before you. Standing with your back to everyone so they can get a good look at your backside as they watch you hop, skip, run, whatever and throw, toss, or coax a ball down a lane. We really did have a good time but when I got home I just wanted to soak in a hot tub. I don't have a hot tub. So I laid on the couch and went to bed really early. Party on.

Book fair is this week-- my volunteers set it up on Wednesday. It looks great, I'm always so impressed with them. There are some adjustments I want to make in the location of some of the cases-- visually it's bugging me and if I have to be in there and look at it all week it will get to me.

CP and I made our reservations for a little trip over winter break. We're headed to Virginia to spend some time with a friend from high school. I'm sure it will probably be super cold, but it will be a nice break from the 70-80 degree temps we've been having!

I have a pretty big headache today so sitting in front of the computer at the library for too much longer isn't that appealing. My machine is still out of commission--hopefully I'll have some time to get it fixed in the next few weeks. I'm not that excited about running those kinds of errands after school--so maybe over turkey day break.

No comments: