From my sister's blog, and now I'm going to check to see if you do it, too.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship. I’m not telling.
2. When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday. .
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Sleeping. And hoping to sleep for a while longer.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Reading blogs at the library
5. Are you any good at math? Yes—I guess I kind of have to have some rudimentary grasp of mathematical concepts since I’m a teacher. I also have a math minor from college.
6. How was your prom night? April 3, 1971.Junior year—fun fun fun. But it snowed like a blizzard and a half that night.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Everyone in my family keeps saying we are related to Dolly Parton but I have my doubts.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Nope.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile? I have a profile but only because I saw my niece had a blog there and actually wrote in it. Then she made it private and I didn’t get to read it anymore.
10. Last thing received in the mail? Bills, checks to pay for theatre tickets, junk mail.
11. How many different beverages have you had today? Iced tea, water..
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine? All the time.
13. Whom did you lose your concert virginity to? This is a dumb question. Probably a Monkees concert in 1966.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Nope—but I will next time.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? An unplanned root canal.
16. What is out your back door? I consider the carport door the back door—so my car.
17. Any plans for Friday night? We will have packed up the book fair and I will be tired, but I’ll probably go to rehearsal with B.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Why would anyone like that sticky, dry feeling after being in the ocean? Who made this meme, anyway??
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Actually, yes. My dad and stepmom gave me one for Christmas awhile back. I was a little offended and greatly disappointed.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? You’ve got to be kidding. About a million times. I’m a teacher, remember.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Absolutely..
22. Some things you are excited about? My trip in December with CP, a few days off for Th-giving break, and two weeks off at Chr-break.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Jello is silly.
24. Describe your keychain. It has keys and my remote lock thing.
25. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet..
26. What kind of winter coat do you own? I have black wool dress coat—but I desperately need a casual winter coat..
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day? High school—I have no clue. It was 35 years ago, people. College—the weather was beautiful but a storm was on its way. My parents were just about to split up and it was probably the last real thing we ever did as a family.
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open. I have way too much crap hanging on it to close it.