Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I don't usually enjoy a phone call at 6:00 in the morning, but today I loved it! It's a snow day in pretty much all of Colorado--all school districts, government offices, closed, closed, closed. When I got my phone call this morning, there was barely a dusting of powder where I live. My school district has not really been known for making snow day decisions based on future predictions for bad weather, so I was very happy to hear the news. I just got off the phone with B and he got his phone call about 5:30 am. I'll bet RR is happy--since she's not feeling well at all, but I know she's thinking about whether or not they are going to be able to get out of here on a plane tomorrow after school.

I' ve got good books, a couple of movies, and I think I'll make the cookies I've been trying to get to for a week now. "Oh, the weather outside is frightful...."

No comments: