Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So. What will we be doing tomorrow? Decorating the cookies I made tonight, maybe some laundry, and who knows what else. I do know I will not be donning ski clothes and walking to the grocery store.I am way too out of shape for that. I'd probably have a heart attack and fall down and get covered with snow and not be discovered until the snow melts.

Last weekend I was at the public library and checked out back issues of a couple of magazines I like reading. Last night I went to read them and I had the hardest time because the first thing I always do when I buy magazines is go through and pull out all the subscription cards, perfume ads (they are heavier than the regular pages), etc.... Since these were not my own copies, they still had all of those in them. It was driving me crazy. I had my own copy of a magazine and today I pulled all those things out and you wouldn't believe the pile I had when I was done.

All I can say is thank goodness my friend D loaned me her laptop weeks ago. If I was stuck home with no internet... well, let's just not go there.

No comments: