Saturday, December 23, 2006

Well, the show was actually pretty good. Parts were kind of hokey, but overall they did a good job of actually telling a story. It was kind of a Mamma Mia wanna be, but not too bad. There was one lead that was SO tall-- and at intermission we looked in the program and discovered it was Susan Anton. She hasn't really been billed as being in the show--I guess that's because she isn't the LEAD, but one of the leads. I haven't seen her in anything for a long, long time.

Tonight on the way to the show I discovered I had missed THE HAM when I dropped off my mom's groceries. She had specifically asked me to bring it in--and there it sat on the floor of my car. On my way home from the show I drove by to see if here lights were still on (it was 11:45)--if they were, I wouldn't knock and would just come on home, because I'm sure it would have scared her to death. Her lights were off, so I snuck in the back door and put it in the fridge and left a note, then snuck back out. I figured she wouldn't hear me even if she was awake and watching tv in bed--but it felt a little weird to be sneaking around hoping she wouldn't come into the kitchen and scare ME.

I still have a few things to do before I leave for ushering tomorrow, and then on Tuesday (when I leave for VA) I need to go find a coat. I have several coats but they either don't fit, or are too casual, or some other problem. I want a coat like the purple one RH has-- like the ones you see in LL Bean or Land's End. I've never been to Burlington Coat Factory but that's the only place I'm looking. I don't have time to run around. I also need to find a pair of casual boots--I hear it's been in the 70's in VA recently, but by the time we get there they will probably have some of our snow.


Okay--it's too late to be up.

No comments: